I hereby confirm that I have read and understood all the terms and conditions of the Telcorp ISP 4GLTE Data deal with payment provider Pay Just Now / Nupay provided by Telcorp ISP and agree to the provision of such package as per Telcorp Agreement.
I agree to providing banking details for a debit order, knowing full well that I will be liable for either a monthly debit or the 3-month Pre-paid Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - DATA PROMOTION - MTN
1. It is important that you understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions in order to make use of Telcorp’s Data promotion, as it becomes available from SA’s Major Network Operator MTN (Pty) Ltd. Herein referred as MTN.
2. In this promotion MTN will be our preferred 4G LTE Network Operator.
3. In the event that the client does not have LTE coverage prior to the sale/activation of the MTN Data service, we shall attempt to provide the BEST effort services of other network operators. Please note that this must be a special request prior to feasibility checks.
4. All prices presented in this document and on our website, banners, brochures advertising includes VAT@15%.
5. Where otherwise mentioned, the terms and conditions of this document, pertains to the 4G LTE services.
6. The Courier Company: Skynet Pty Ltd, will deliver an MTN packaged 4G LTE Mobile Data enabled SIM card.
7. Due to this service being Pre-Paid of nature, we will charge subscriptions in advance. The first payment for the month to month agreement, will be held as a retention deposit, and used as a credit for the termination months’ notice.
8. The items listed below, will reflect your charges on your first invoice:
8.1. Once-off Costs:
8.1.1. SIM card fee of R0.
8.1.2. Activation fee of R0.
8.1.3. Courier Charge of R0.
8.1.4. Equipment Costs (where applicable)
8.1.5. To qualify for the deal, the subscriber will need to pay the 1st installment from the first invoice and will be billed for the remaining 2 months of this agreement, utilising the data in the first month as per the marketing of such packages.
8.1.6. PAY JUST NOW Data Deals: This is a special Pre-Paid Service that guarantees 3 months of data for the following deals:
180GB SIM only Package deal: Total Value = R897, 60GB made up of 20GB Anytime and 40GB Night Surf @ R299 p/m (Total Subscriptions)
240GB SIM only Package Deal: Total Value = R1197, 80GB made up of 50GB Anytime and 30GB Night Surf @ R399 p/m (Total Subscriptions)
180GB SIM (R299p/m) + Router (costs @R899), Package deal: Total Value = R1796, 60GB made up of 20GB Anytime and 40GB Night Surf @ R299 = Huawei E5576 Router @R299, (Total Subscriptions = R598 x 3 months)
240GB SIM (R399 p/m) + Router (costs @ R899), Package deal: Total Value = R2096, 80GB made up of 50GB Anytime and 30GB Night Surf @ R399 = Huawei E5576 Router @R299, (Total Subscriptions = R698 x 3 months)
9. Data shall be automatically allocated every month. In the first month, data is allocated pro-rata.
10. For this service to apply: Banking Details are required for Monthly Direct Debit (Mandatory), also see Authorisation and mandates.
11. RICA Requirements: ID and proof of Address
12. Standard RICA processes and business rules apply. RICA stands for The Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication Related Information Act (RICA) is a South African law that regulates the interception of communications and associated processes such as applications for and authorisation of interception of communications. The law came into effect on 22 January 2003 when it was published in the Government Gazette of South Africa number 28075.
13. There is NO credit vetting processes and the only business rule that will apply, is for you to ensure funds available up front upon successful debit card credit card transaction. After 3 months this agreement can be renewed through a monthly debit order (via Pay Just Now, Nupay) that will reflect each month in your bank account, as specified by you on our application form as well as on our website for provision of the above mentioned services.
14. Your connection speed will depend on the speed stick, router or device used, the coverage in your area and the network conditions.
15. You will receive your first pro-rated data allocation (except where promo apply) as soon as your line is activated.
a. The initial pro-rated data allocation will be valid until the end of the calendar month that it was activated in.
b. New monthly data allocation will be loaded on the 6th of every month at 00:00:01.
c. The monthly data allocation will expire on the 5th of every calendar month at 23:59:59, as MTN renews data on the 6th monthly
16. Data may not and cannot be transferred from one user to another or converted into Rand value unless stipulated in this agreement.
17. Upon expiration there shall be no rollover of unused Data to the following month.
18. Once your data has been used, you can request a top up via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Once the included Data value has been depleted, top up via EFT or Yoco POS and you will be charged according to the applicable tariff plan: by emailing: email@example.com
20. You will be billed monthly on or 7 days prior to your collection or direct debit date, either the 1st, 15th or the 25.
23. All MTN (Pty) Ltd standard existing Pre-paid Data business rules apply.
24. Our Data Packages are 4G LTE and allows for Voice calls. Pls call our sales office for more information.
25. The LTE service works only within LTE coverage and data must be accessed through a smartphone or device that supports 4G LTE.
26. LTE means Long Term Evolution and the service roams over to 4G & 5G services.
27. Telcorp reserves the right at any time to amend these terms and conditions, and notify you, or to withdraw the special data promotions as advertised on the company’s website.
28. You do understand that by taking this monthly agreement with Telcorp, that you waive any rights that you may have against Telcorp and hereby acknowledge that you will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Telcorp its members, managers, staff affiliates, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
29. This promotion is available to both new and existing Telcorp customers to purchase and is available on the company’s website.
30. Existing Telcorp customers can upgrade or downgrade their current plan for FREE at any time provided a full month’s calendar’s notice is given by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
31. The promotions are effective from 1 September 2020 until Telcorp notifies the client via email, WhatsApp or call.
31a. Our courier company (Skynet)will notify you that your LTE SIM package is ready for delivery with an SMS.
31b. You will be required to present your ID, before receipt of your card.
32. Should we debit your account and the debit comes back unpaid there will be an RD fee of R50 including VAT.
33. We will require one month’s notice to terminate by sending email to email@example.com
Authority and Mandate to Direct Debit (Nupay Debi Check):
34. Authority and Mandate for payments Instruction: Electronic and Written Mandates, given by (name of Accountholder) Address Bank, Branch and Code, Account Number, Type of Account, Amount, Date, Contact Number, Abbreviated Name as Registered with Bank: Current (cheque) / Savings / Transmission. 35. This signed Authority and Mandate issued by Telcorp refers to our contract dated (“the Agreement”). I/We hereby authorise Telcorp to issue and deliver payment instructions to your Banker for collection against my/our above-mentioned account at my/our above-mentioned Bank (or any other bank or branch to which I/we may transfer my/our account) on condition that the sum of such payment instructions will never exceed my/our obligations as agreed to in the Agreement and commencing on the day you have selected and continuing until this Authority and Mandate is terminated by me/us by giving you notice in writing of not less than 20 ordinary working days, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
36. The individual payment instructions so authorised to be issued must be issued and delivered on a monthly basis.
37. In the event that the payment day falls on a Sunday, or recognised South African public holiday, the payment day will automatically be the preceding ordinary business day.
38. Payment Instructions due in December may be debited against my account on or before the 15th of December.
39. Declaration: I / We understand that the withdrawals hereby authorized will be processed through a computerized system provided by the South African Banks and I also understand that details of each withdrawal will be printed on my bank statement.
40. Each transaction will contain a number, which must be included in the said payment instruction and if provided to you should enable you to identify the Agreement. A payment reference is added to this form before the issuing of any payment instruction.
41. Mandate:I/We acknowledge that all payment instructions issued by you shall be treated by my/our above-mentioned Bank as if the instructions have been issued by me/us personally.
42. Cancellation: I/We agree that although this Authority and Mandate may be cancelled by me/us, such cancellation will not cancel the Agreement. I/We shall not be entitled to any refund of amounts which you have withdrawn while this Authority was in force, if such amounts were legally owing to you. Telcorp offers the option to terminate services with a one month’s notification period.
43. Assignment: I/We acknowledge that this Authority may be ceded or assigned to a third party if the Agreement is also ceded or assigned to that third party, but in the absence of such assignment of the Agreement, this Authority and Mandate cannot be assigned to any third party.
Telcorp Client Services: (084) 893 5334 / (082) 407 0400 - MTN Client Services: (083) 135 (MTN Cell Phone).
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Equipment (Hardware / Devices / Handset / Routers / Tablets)
1. All Prices based upon a single order delivery.
2. Prices and Specifications are subject to change withour prior notice.
3. Backordered item prices are NOT firm and may change per fluctuating cost.
4. Huawei Products carry warranty.
5. The warranty will be void if the serial number label is missing, damaged or tampered with.
6. The warranty will be void if the product is damaged.
7. Repairs must be returned with original purchase invoice and fault report.
8. Faulty goods must be returned to office in Durban.
9. Telcorp is not responsible for any repaired goods which have not been collected after 6 months.
10. A full credit will be issued if the return takes place within 7 days of invoice date, provided the goods are in resalable condition, including all Manuals, Software and Packaging.
11. A Delivery charge will be invoiced if the order amount is less than R2000.00 ex VAT.
12. The following products will carry a full credit if returns take place within 1 day unused (next day, weekend & public holidays incl,
provided goods are in resaleable condition, including all Manuals, Software & Packaging.
13. A R80.00 penalty will be charged on a cancellation of a 'Complete' PC or Notebook Order.
14. If the return of goods takes place after 7 days from the date of invoice (maximum 30 days), then credit passed will be the lesser amount of 70% of the original purchase price, whichever is lower, provided the goods are in resaleable condition, including Manuals, Software & Packaging.
The acceptance of such return is at Telcorp's discretion.
a) Goods bought on account
b) Goods bought by cheque
IMPORTANT: * ALL PRICES ARE ZAR INCLUDING V.A.T. * REGRET, 'DINER'S CLUB & AMERICAN EXPRESS' CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. * PRICE LISTS WILL NOT BE VALID WITHOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE. * NO PRODUCTS WITH A BUILT-IN TV TUNER MAY BE USED WITHOUT A VALID TV LICENSE
Huawei Device Help Line 0860861111 https://consumer.huawei.com/za/support